An MSP Peer Group Designed To Maximize Your MSP’s Potential
Apply today to join the TruPeer MSP Accountability Group
TruPeer is a unique peer experience designed by MSP expert, Gary Pica. Crafted to ensure that MSPs maximize both sales growth and profitability potential, TruPeer combines the value of a traditional industry peer experience with training, mentoring and accountability.
You will be paired with a group of like-minded MSP leaders and benefit from a series of in-person and online activities designed to supercharge your results.
Fill out the form to apply for your spot today!
TruMethods is proud to offer a unique opportunity for MSPs with our TruPeer program.
The TruPeer program includes:
- Focused playbooks, training, and process for the following topics:
Discover how to add new MSP customers at a predictable rate each and every month
- Packaging and Pricing
Learn the method to command an average seat price that is 20% to 30% higher than the average
Use what you’ve learned to experience net profits that are in the top 10% of the industry
While most MPS get stuck, TruPeer MSPs have the ability to scale their business exponentially
- Company Value
If your goal is to eventually sell your business, TruPeer can provide guidance on how to make your MSP an attractive target for acquisition
- Quarterly Strategic Peer Meetings: 3 in-person, 1 virtual
- Group webinars outlining quarterly themes and monthly activities
- Bi-monthly accountability calls with your peer members
- Bi-weekly group office hours: Get direct access to the TruMethods experts
- Full access to the TruMethods FormulaWon training and resource portal
- Full access to the TruMethods proprietary benchmarking platform
Unlock The Power Of TruPeer Today!
- Fill out the form above to indicate your interest.
- You will receive an email confirming your interest and your business information.
- Within 24 hours of filling out the form, a member of our team will be reaching out with the next steps!
“You Can Fast Forward Your Business By Ten Years…”
“The real beauty and magic behind peer accountability is a different perspective.”
Kevin Studley | The Network Pro