Schnizzfest is less than six months away. Can you believe it? We’ve been away from each other a little longer than usual, but before you know it, we’ll be united again — in Florida this time.
If you haven’t heard the news, I’ll repeat it: Schnizzfest will be held in January 2020 in Orlando, FL. As you probably already know, traditionally, we've held Schnizzfest in June in Philadelphia, but for the 10th anniversary of Schnizzfest, we decided to mix things up. (Here’s why.)
We’ve also made some slight adjustments to Schnizzfest’s format.
For example, for TruMethods members, there are three tracks of pure Schnizzfest awesomeness on the agenda: Sales Acceleration Track, Business Leaders Track and Technology Success Track.
After reviewing the tracks below, you’ll notice this: There’s a little something for everybody.
The Sales Acceleration Track
While this track’s title may seem self-explanatory, it’s not. The Sales Acceleration Track includes a review of key process, strategy and tactics to accelerate your MSP sales engine.
Here’s what this track covers:
- Sales and marketing assessment: Assess your sales and marketing results, and build a plan to improve based on your current situation.
- Lead generation: How to build an efficient lead generation process.
- Inside and outside sales process improvement.
- Sales role play: View several common scenarios that impact your sales results in a live role play situation.
Should you attend the Sales Acceleration Track? If you're an inside sales rep, an outside sales rep or a sales manager, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to improve your sales performance.
Business Leaders Track
We designed the MSP Business Leaders Track to assist MSP owners and leadership members to build a scalable and high-profit MSP business.
The Business Leaders Track highlights the following topics:
- Accessing your current maturity level in the TruMethods framework.
- Separating problems from root cause issues in your business.
- Building a culture of accountability.
- Preparing your business for the future changes in the industry.
Regardless of your current results or business goals, this track will provide you with a framework to simplify your business decisions, accelerate growth and increase profitability, so check it out.
Technology Success Track
If you’re involved in the delivery of Alignment and Strategy (e.g., vCIOs, technology alignment managers, service management personnel), this track was developed with you in mind.
Throughout the Technology Success Track, TruMethods team members will cover strategy and tactics for each role in the Technology Success process.
Here are some of the details:
- Best practices of myITprocess configuration and use.
- Keys to maturing your Technology Success practice.
- Networking with other Technology Success professionals.
More than 250 members attended Schnizzfest 2018. We’re expecting many more at Schnizzfest 2020; trust me — this is going to be the biggest Schnizzfest yet. It’s one you won’t want to miss.
We hope to see you at Schnizzfest 2020 in January.